ADVOCATE JAROSŁAW WOŹNIAK
Advocate Jarosław Woźniak runs an individual Legal Office. Previously, he held the position of a bailiff trainee, a deputy bailiff, and he led a Legal Counsel Office.
Advocate Jarosław Woźniak has worked for many years in professional legal offices in Poznań as well as he held the positions of an internal lawyer in commercial companies. He was the manager and a legal counsel at the headquarters of one of the banks in Greater Poland. He has an extensive experience in conducting litigations, debt recovery and providing services for business.
Due to the fact that Jarosław Woźniak is currently an advocate, he provides legal services related to all types of cases, in particular:
- Defense in criminal cases,
- Pursuing claims for companies and natural persons,
- Compensation for medical errors,
- Traffic accidents,
- Proceedings and representation before the tax authorities,
- Labour law,
- Debt recovery (pre-judicial, judicial, executive),
- Representation before the Courts and the authorities,